Before installing our plugin you will need to login to your EKM store in a separate tab. To integrate your EKM store to your REVIEWS.io account navigate to:
Reviews Setup > Collection > Integration library.
Select EKM from the options:
Click Start Installation:
The next screen will take you to your EKM store. You need to click "Allow" so we can access your order data to queue the invitations:
your EKM store is now connected. You should see a notice that says "Active" with your store details below:
How to add the Product Feed to your account.
- Log in to your EKM account
- Click Features on the top navigation bar
- Click on Google Tools
If the Google Tools option is not available on the Features page, you'll need to install is using the More Features section.
- Copy your Google 'Product Feed URL' from the bottom of the page under the heading 'Google Product Feed'.
- Log in to your Reviews.io dashboard
- Navigate Product Setup > Product Catalogue
- Click 'Add Product Feed':
- Paste your Product Feed URL which you copied from your EKM dashboard
- Ensure that the type of feed is set to CSV
- Click configure
- Allow time for the feed to initially download
- Click Configure once the product feed has downloaded
- Configure the product feed header mappings as per the screenshot below
- Click 'Update'
- Allow some time for the process to finish
- Navigate to Product Setup > Product Catalogue to view your imported products
If you have any issues with the products details not in the correct fields, you can remap your feed by repeating the import process.