You can automatically share your company reviews as they come into your Twitter feed, and also add a Reviews.io tab to your Facebook page.
- Navigate to Reviews Setup >> Integration Library, you will then need to scroll down until you see the Facebook and Twitter options.
Facebook Reviews Tab
- Navigate to Facebook and click Install
Facebook will allow you to show your Reviews.io tab only if you have over 2000 followers on your Facebook page.
- Click Add Tab
- Select the company page to which you'd like to add the Reviews tab
- Click Add Page Tab
- Navigate to your company Facebook page and open your Reviews.io tab, which is visible under your Page tab in a list on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter your Reviews.io login email address.
You'll now see your Reviews.io company store page appear as a tab on your Facebook page.
Automated Twitter Sharing
- Navigate to Twitter and click Install
- Click Add Account
- To authorise Reviews.io to post to Twitter, you'll need to click Authorize App.
Reviews are shared in the form of an image that is posted to Twitter.
Configure the minimum time interval between Twitter posts. This is useful if you receive a lot of hourly reviews and don't want to overload your Twitter feed.
Only your 4 and 5-star reviews are automatically shared to Twitter