Create actions using Process Builder
- Create a case when a negative review is received.
- Send an alert when a negative review is received.
- Post to a Chatter Group when either a negative or positive review is received.
- Add an Account Contact to a Marketing Campaign when a positive review is received.
- Invite a Company Review when a Case is closed.
- Invite a Product Review when an Opportunity is closed won or an Asset is created.
Follow these steps to create a flow using Process Builder to create a case when a negative review is received.
- Create a new flow in Process Builder
- Add the Review Object:
- Add criteria of Review Value is 1 or 2:
- Select and define an action to create a Case with your required field values.
- Activate the flow.
You can include other Salesforce action types such as Email Alerts:
Or Post to Chatter:
Use Process Builder to create a flow that includes an Email Alert action:
Specify REVIEWS.io Template and pass Branch and Order Id
Set the custom fields Reviews.io Template Id, Reviews.io Branch and Reviews.io Order Number on the opportunity to specify a particular REVIEWS.io Email Template and pass Branch or Order Id to be used in the template.
- Invite the company review by calling the Apex class Reviews_IO__ReviewCmpInviteV6
- Set the Apex variable Id to the Opportunity Id:
- The process flow will send the company review to the Opportunity Contact Roles specified in the Reviews.io Credentials Contact Type setting:
Available values are:
- Primary: The review invitation is sent to the Primary Contact.
- Selected: Contacts with the custom checkbox ‘Invite Review from Process Flow’ set to true will receive an invitation. This is the default.
- All: All Opportunity Contact Roles receive a review invitation.
You can also use the Apex class Reviews_IO__ReviewCmpInviteV6 to send Product or Company Reviews. The Opportunity Products will be used for the Product Reviews.
Send a Company Review Invitation from a Process Builder flow based on any object that has a Contact
- Update the Review Template Id on the contact if you want to specify a reviews.io template, otherwise the default template will be used:
- Call the Apex class Reviews_IO__ReviewsInviteContactAsync. Set Apex variable contact to the contact available on the object:
Salesforce Support Enquiry Form
Need more help?
If you have any specific questions or require any further help, we have also created a Salesforce & REVIEWS.io support form.