Additional Questions feature allows customers to ask additional questions during the review collection process using preset attribute fields.
These can be captured during product or company review collection and can provide deeper insights into the product or service.
We can also collect insights from the customer using Reviewer Attributes which enables you to capture insights about your customers.*Read this article*
Each time a customer leaves a question, it will be available in your timeline for you to answer. We will send a response notification email to the user when you respond.
There are types of Additional Questions fields:
- Star Rating: Ask additional questions for customers to rate.
- Choice: Customers can select single attribute from multiple options.
- Multiple Choice: Customers can select multiple attributes from multiple options.
- Centered Select : Great for measuring deviation from standard.
- Text: Add/edit additional free text questions.
- Yes / No : Customers must select a single option.
EXAMPLES : Additional Questions field types.
Choice /Multiple Choice
- Great Gift, Well Made, Excellent Value,
- Quality (Poor - Excellent)
- Design (Poor - Excellent)
- Sizing (Runs Small, True to Size, Runs Large)
Yes / No