Important: The instructions below are only necessary for stores that DON’T mark their orders as shipped in Magento.
BCC is an alternative method that can be used to queue invitation emails when orders come in to your Magento store. This installation method will not be required in 99% of cases.
Copy your Reviews.io BCC address
- In Reviews.io, navigate to Reviews Setup >> Integration Library >> BCC
- Copy your Reviews.io BCC email address from that page
Add your Reviews.io BCC address to Magento
- In Magento, navigate to System >> Configuration >> Sales Emails
- Paste your Reviews.io BCC email address into the Send Order Email Copy To field
From this point our system will receive an email every time an order comes in. When this is set up please email email@example.com with your account name, informing us that you have started BCC’ing us. It is important that you do this so we can check everything is working as it should.
Ensure that you contact us after you have set up your BCC email so we can check everything is working for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support number outlined in the footer of this site.
To prevent issues we highly recommend editing the order confirmation template and add the following code to your order confirmation email:
Set BCC email delay
- In Reviews.io, navigate to Company Setup >> Customize Invitation Email
- Change Send Email After to the required number, in days