Connect your REVIEWS.io account to Klaviyo and create segmented audiences based on your review data.
Additional Klaviyo Features
- Sending Review Invitations From Klaviyo
- Post-Review Flows within Klaviyo
- Displaying Dynamic Review Content in Klaviyo Emails
- Setting up your Dynamic Link to request reviews in your Klaviyo emails.
First things first, sign into your REVIEWS.io dashboard.
- Click REVIEWS SETUP >>
- Click INTEGRATION LIBRARY >>
- Scroll to KLAVIYO INTEGRATION and click on it.
Add Your Klaviyo API Keys
If you are using multiply Klaviyo accounts you must include ORDER ID Prefix field Eg: US Account may have order ids like #US123141 and the AU, #AU124181
Create Segments in Klaviyo
1. Review Tracking Events
When a review is submitted or an Influencer is found after the integration has been enabled, a "Custom Event" will be pushed into the customer's profile in Klaviyo.
The following events will be pushed to Klaviyo customer's profile:
- ReviewsIOReview - All Company Reviews
- ReviewsIONegativeRevie - Company Review (1-3 Stars)
- ReviewsIOPositiveReview - Company Review (4/5 Stars)
- ReviewsIOProductReview - All Product Reviews
- ReviewsIONegativeProductReview - Product Review (1-3 Stars)
- ReviewsIOPositiveProductReview - Product Review (4/5 Stars)
- ReviewsIOInfluencer - Any identifiable instagram profiles is using our INFLUENCE component.
- ReviewsIOPhoto - Any photo reviewers.
- ReviewsIOVideo - Any video reviewers.
2. Creating Lists & Segments in Klaviyo
a) In Klaviyo click "Lists & Segments" in the left navigation, and then the blue "Create List / Segment" button.
b) Next click the "Segment" button.
3. Name Segment
Give your Segment a name and then under "Definition" select "What someone has done (or not done)".
4. Select Tracking Event
Select Tracking Event where You can then choose a Reviews.io tracking event.
You can further filter down using the event properties. For example to filter to users who've reviewed a specific product select "ReviewsIOProductReview" as the event, then click the "Add Filter" button, select "product_sku" in the "where" box and then type the sku into the "equals" box: