REVIEWS.io’s integration with Salesforce allows you to collect, manage and publish review content across multiple platforms, all from within the Salesforce environment.
This collection consists of an App Configuration Guide, theApp User Guide and Optional Configuration Guides. Please complete the App Configuration Guide before attempting to use the REVIEWS.io Salesforce App.
As the REVIEWS.io Salesforce App is built using Lightning Components, My Domain must be set in your Salesforce Org for it to work. Go to Setup and search for My Domain and ensure you have created your Domain.
App Configuration Guide
The first step is to synchronise Salesforce with the REVIEWS.io App.
Synchronize Reviews.io App
- Login to Salesforce
- Navigate to Setup and search for Manage Connected Apps
- Click Edit next to Reviews.io Sync
- In the Start URL field, enter the web address http://dash.reviews.io/salesforce
- Navigate to the App Launcher in the top left of Salesforce
- Click Save
- Select Reviews.io Sync
- You will be prompted with an option of Production or Sandbox.
- Enter your Reviews.io login credentials in the appropriate fields and authorise the app
If you wish to connect your Salesforce Org to multiple REVIEWS.io Dashboards then sync to a single REVIEWS.io and then let us know which additional Dashboards need to be synced using the contact information in the footer below.
- Login to your Salesforce Organisation as a System Administrator.
- Navigate to App Launcher in the top left of your screen
- Under All Items, select REVIEWS.io Credentials
Update Company/Domain with the company domain from your REVIEWS.io Dashboard Account Information Website URL e.g. www.mybusiness.com
Update API Key, Domain and Store Key with the information from your Reviews.io Dashboard,
- Company Setup >> Automated Review Collection >> API
Company Name should be set to whatever you want your Company to be referred to within the app.
If you wish to enable Multi Domain then add credentials for each REVIEWS.io Dashboard you wish to sync to your Salesforce Org.
Reviews Permissions Set
- Navigate to Setup
- Search for and click on Permission Sets
- Click Reviews Permission Set
- Click Manage Assignments
- Click Add Assignments
- Select the users who require access to Reviews.io App and click Assign.
- The process is complete. Visit the Salesforce REVIEWS.io User Guide for information on using Reviews.io
Need more help?
For further help, just sent an email over to email@example.com or contact us on Live Chat or telephone. Details in the footer of this site.
Salesforce Support Enquiry Form
Salesforce REVIEWS.io Integration Support Form
If you have any specific questions or require any further help, we have also created a SalesForce & REVIEWS.io support form.